Hi Mark and everyone;

  Sorry to hear about that. I remember working with a couple of sysprogs at 3M
when I was with Macro 4. One of the guys I worked with was Phil Erickson. I
wish you luck on your search.

To list: I have also been cut loose from my position as ASG. I also have zVM,
zOS, & zVSE experience along with some light exposure to zLinux. I am currently
residing in Southwest Florida so if anyone knows of anything in the area or
some contract work available, I would be interested.

I have not been corresponding to the list for awhile but I also want to thank
everyone for their help, while I was working for an outsourcer a couple of
years ago.

Regards,
 Bill Janulin