Mark,

You will be missed by a lot of us -
Even though we only saw each other at the SHARE meetings we were both able
to get permission to attend.
You were a good Chair Person, Speaker, Ribbon Wearer and always
volunteering to help in anyway.
You were also a good source of information on this list serv.

Thanx for your friendship
I hope you are able to stay active

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.
525 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
201-418-7588

President MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/

Mark Wheeler <mwheele...@hotmail.com>
02/21/2009 05:05 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Moving On II

Greetings folks,

The proverbial last shoe dropped Thursday, when I was notified that my
position at 3M has been eliminated. If anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul
area is looking for person with solid z/VM, zLinux, TSM, Unix System
Services, and yes, even a bit of SMP/E experience, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.

I have so many of you to thank for all the help you've given to me and
others in the VM community for all these 28+ years. I'll still be lurking
here on IBMVM and others. Hopefully something will turn up so I can
continue to get my daily REXX/Pipes/USS fix.

Very best regards,

Mark Wheeler

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up
today.

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.