What you need to do is get  "ZZZZZZZZZ"  defined on the z/OS side.  I
cannot help you with that part.  And since z/OS does not pander to
z/VM, you probably need to do some Linux think and arrange so that a
Linux box could ...

        mount  zosbox:/ZZZZZZZZZ  /some/place

Once that works, CMS NFS should have no problem with it either.  And
I'm not saying that you need to throw a Linux machine into the mix,
just that the verbiage in the z/OS NFS server docs are more likely to
speak Unix than VM.

Q: Isn't filtering stupidity elitist?
A: Yes. Yes, it is. That's sort of the whole point.   -- Ortiz and Starr