And if we do not discuss the way things should be vs. the way they are,
there will never be any progress. We will always be mired in the past
and become, dare I say it, dinosaurs. Even T-Rex was only around for
about 3 million years - a very short time in geological terms (the
Cretaceous Period, the one in which T-Rex lived, lasted about 80 million
years).

Regards,
Richard Schuh