Well - I'm a staunch IBM employee myself, though I try to remain neutral in
this forum.  My influence is limited, so not a great loss  ;-)

I think even Chuckie will agree that providing a SAMPEXEC without the source
is a misnomer and a packaging issue at the least..

I'm still hoping this was simply a mistake and the source can actually be
provided.  I'm not sure what avenue you took to request the source - but
maybe it's simply a misunderstanding.   If not - then at least provide a
rational reason why we shouldn't understand how this utility works (or even
legalese if rational thought has been excluded).

I'm with ya, Raymond  ;-)

Scott