On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:46 PM, Scott Rohling wrote:

dirm directory ?
DVHXMT1191I Your DIRECTORY request has been sent for processing.
Ready; T=0.05/0.05 21:31:55

That's what we would've expected, but were unable to get.

What userid are you doing this from, and is it fully authorized to do DIRMAINT admin things (very much like ADMIN users in VMSECURE IIRC)?

We were trying it from several different user IDs, including MAINT. We checked the AUTHFOR CONTROL on DIRMAINT 1DF and it showed MAINT (and the others) having the whole string of auths (for both command levels 140 and 150), including S which is what the doc said was needed.

ok
bear