Jim Bohnsack wrote:
GSKKYMAN gives me the database menu and my replies are as follows:

Enter key database name (press ENTER to return to menu): /etc/gskADM/KeyDBT.kdb Enter database password (press ENTER to return to menu): Re-enter database password: Enter password expiration in days (press ENTER for no expiration): Enter database record length (press ENTER to use 5000): Unable to create database /etc/gskADM/KeyDBT.kdb. Status 0x0335303f - Database open failed. Press ENTER to continue.

This is the point, above, where the results are different from doing this on the 2nd lvl system from IBM.

I'm setting this up as well and according to the example of GSKKYMAN in TCP/IP Planning and Customization, the key database name is a filename, not a path to a filename.

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009