From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Michael Coffin
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:23 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SSL Encryption For TN3270

Hi Marci,

Oh, that simple.  In the Configure Connection page:

Terminal is IBM-3279

Encryption:  SSL V3.0

The following checkboxes are unchecked:

Use Attachmate Security
Use Microsoft Security implementation
Verify Server Identity

There is a checkbox at the bottom that is checked and reads
"Automatically enter data on this screen for new connections".  I cannot
find HELP for this and don't know what it is, but have been leaving it
at the default (checked) value (which works for implicit TN3270
connections with SECURE on the PORT statement, but not explicit TN3270
connections).

-Mike