From: William Moy <m...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SSL Encryption For TN3270
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:00:50 -0400

Hi Dave,

        I am able to get secure connections using x3270 on linux using
        L:<host>:992 as well as Passport connections to port 992. My
        stack's PROFILE TCPIP is configured for INTERNALCLIENTPARMS and
        for my SSL server, SSLSRV0B, as below. Do you have all of the
        available service applied to the TCPIP and SSLSERV modules?

                AUTOLOG
                SSLSRV0B 0
                ENDAUTOLOG
                ..