You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF VMESA-L" command
to lists...@listserv.uark.edu.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Matthias Erlacher
Sent: Tue 3/31/2009 6:20 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Hello Friends,

I bekome just up to now mails from

IBMVM and IBMTCP-L

because of a change in our mailing system I have to

unsubscribe these two letters.

I hope You can help me with my problem, otherwise I beg You for

an address or You can reroute my mail to this address.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Matthias Erlacher
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / kind regards

Matthias Erlacher
Datenverarbeitungs-Kaufmann
Fachgruppenleiter / Supervisor
ITI3 Zentrale Server Fachgruppe Z/OS