That's grand!  Glad you got past any issues and have a new system..

Scott

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN
Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR) <terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov> wrote:

>  Hi Scott,
>

> I just wanted to let you that I was able to build the new system and IPL
> without any issues. I did not get the errors in AUTOLOG2 this time. So I
> must have messed up initially. I re-copied all of packs and made sure that
> the System Config and the Directory were pointing to the correct packs and
> this time I did a FORCE and the spool started fine.
>

> Thanks again for your help along with everyone else!
>

> *Thank You,*
>

> *Terry Martin*
>
> *Lockheed Martin - Information Technology*
>
> *z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning*
>
> *Cell - 443 632-4191*
>
> *Work - 410 786-0386*
>
> *terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov* <terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov>
>   ------------------------------

      • ... Scott Rohling
        • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
          • ... Scott Rohling
            • ... Scott Rohling
              • ... Schuh, Richard
              • ... Bob Bates
              • ... Schuh, Richard
              • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
            • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
            • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
              • ... Scott Rohling
              • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
  • ... Gentry, Stephen
    • ... Schuh, Richard
      • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
        • ... Kris Buelens