Not that I remember. Besides, it is the founder's last name. Maybe I
worked for him instead of the company :-)

Regards,
Richard Schuh

  • ... Wandschneider, Scott
  • ... Wandschneider, Scott
  • ... David Kreuter
    • ... Kris Buelens
      • ... Schuh, Richard
        • ... Kris Buelens
          • ... Schuh, Richard
            • ... Kris Buelens
              • ... Schuh, Richard
              • ... James Stracka (DHL US)
              • ... Schuh, Richard
            • ... Rich Greenberg
      • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)