I am sure I should know the answer to this but I am getting old and cannot
remember :-

I have an exec that displays a long line on the terminal (which it does
fine when I am logged on). I have a 132 wide terminal and TERM LINESIZE
132.

However, when I disconnect I want the SECUSER id to see the same but the
lines are split after every 80 characters. Of course, when I disconnect,
the TERM LINESIZE goes to 000 and cannot be changed. This is not just a
SECUSER thing because the lines are broken the same way in the spooled
console.

I have a vague memory that there is something other than TERM Linesize
that I can set/control to overcome this but I cannot remember what. Or
maybe I am mistaken and this is just a function of the SAY in the REXX
EXEC when disconnected?

Has anyone any ideas?

Colin Allinson
VM Systems Support