On: Fri, May 01, 2009 at 04:36:47PM -0500,Marcy Cortes Wrote:

} Operations made me curious today.
} The said sometimes when we do our SHUTDOWN REIPL thing on the disaster test
systems, they have to enter FORCE.
} Auto_Warm_IPL is on.
} Does it do that because of a new CPLOAD module?
} This is the only relevant message:
} 12:12:10 HCPWRM904E System recovery failure; incorrect warm start data.

I think John has the answer.  How big are your checkpoint and warm start
areas?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67