This is just a short note to let my friends in VM Land know that as of
tomorrow, I will no longer be working for Mainline Information Systems (who
took over Cornerstone Systems six months ago).  Between the economic
downturn and Mainline's lesser interest in "small mainframes" they decided
that they don't need my talents any longer.  I have several "irons in the
fire" and hopefully one of them will work out in the near future.  In the
meantime, I will continue to monitor this forum (although from a different
address) and contribute on the rare occasion when I can add something to the
discussion.

Mike  Hammock