Being a programmer and an INTP (myers-briggs - don't ask) - I hate
redundancy..  so part of my peeve is using space for it when it's
avoidable.   I doubt the lawyers would go for it, but it would be nice if a
simple URL were provided (which pre-supposes a public web page) with the
company's disclaimer. Something like:

Cranky Scott Inc. communication disclaimer:
http://crankyscott.com/long-overblown-disclaimer-that-absolutely-noone-will-read.html

At least it's a little less redundant  ;-)   Oh well..

Scott