On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Thomas Kern <tlk_sysp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe we could make a plea to the LSoft support people to add something that
> will ignore ALL records in a posting after some well-know trigger. Then we
> could have our posting, a minimal closing (name, phone#, etc), the trigger,
> fancy signature block, and corporate disclaimer. And only the posting and
> minimal closing would get through to the list. Of course, everything would
> be included in the Archive files.

I suppose that function is still there. It works with job cards etc.
Takes some work to get things right.

Noticed that some of the disclaimers don't even identify the
organisation, so with various pre- and post-quoting it is hard to tell
whose disclaimer it is. Clearly it does not fit the purpose that we
have here. I know of one large organisation that created an additional
email platform for those who need to communicate with others in a more
free manner.

-Rob