It has been a long time, but I am near certain that you have to cross
couple the device addresses.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of mike.wawio...@barclays.com
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 12:20 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Virtual Devices for VTAM in RESET status

If I've understood correctly you're trying to define AHHC MPC CTC links.
You'll need to define and activate a LOCAL PU mapped to the TRLE before
the TRLE becomes active.

As William said, be careful to understand if you need to cross-over the
READ-WRITE device addresses.

Regards,
Mike
Mike Wawiorko
Global z/OS Connectivity and Service Management
GISD Platforms
GRCB Technology
Barclays Bank
Ground Floor (C6), Turing House, Radbroke Hall, WA16 9EU (Mail Van 49)
Tel: +44(0)1565 613467 or internal 7-2000-3467
Mobile:  07824527120
Email: mailto:mike.wawio...@barclays.com