For the #1.

when install product ISPF v3.2 define the saved segments with the directions
of default that mentions program directory, probe the installation of the
product and all work correctly, this is the principal panel for product ISPF
v.3.2 (the ISPVM machine in DISC mode, and invoking ispstart from the
machine maint)

                              IIII  BBBB    M   M

                               II    B  B   MM MM

                               II    B B    M M M

                               II    B  B   M   M

                              IIII  BBBB    M   M

                              ISPF Dialog Manager

                   Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

                   5684-043 (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 1980, 1990.

                   All rights reserved.

                   US Government Users Restricted Rights -

                   Use, duplication or disclosure restricted

                   by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.

                               ENTER to continue

these are the definitions for the saved segments for ISPF v 3.2  (default)

0032 ISPDCSS  DCSS       N/A    00B00  00BFF   SR  A  00001   N/A       N/A

defined below the 16 mb line.

*******END OF THE INSTALLATION FOR ISPF V3.2
***************************************

***INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR ISPF/PDF
PRODUCT.************************************

For the  installation process for product ISPF/PDF mentions two more saved
segments for the product is needed:

FLMDCSS  DCSS
ISRDCSS  DCSS

And following program directory and remembering one note that program
directory for ISPF v3.2 where it mentions that both segments for ISPF/PDF
must be both above or below the 16Mb line, I define the segments this way:

FLMDCSS  DCSS       900 -9FF SR
ISRDCSS  DCSS        1000-10FF SR

both below of 16 Mb line

in this point it realizes the test of the product with command PDF EXEC and
I obtained the error that I have until the moment:

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR IN INITIALIZATION OF

COMMAND TABLES

ISPF CANNOT CONTINUE. ISPF ABENDING.

ISPS014  MESSAGE NOT FOUND IN 'ISPMLIB' LIBRARY.

ISPS015  MESSAGE NOT FOUND IN 'ISPMLIB' LIBRARY.

DMSABE155T User abend 0999 called from 00B099AA reason code 00000000

***END OF INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR ISPF/PDF
PRODUCT.************************************

Remember that in this point product ISPF works correctly, and probe the
product ISPF/PDF obtaining the error that I have until this moment.

After install the product and  reviewing the documentation of the manual
"Program Directory for z/VM System Delivery Offering" v 5.3, in page 222 it
speaks of the directions recommended for products, and this way to avoid
overlapping of products.

With base in this instructions I re-define the  saved segments locations for
the two products "ISPDCSS",    "FLMDCSS" and "ISRDCSS" above the 16MB line,
*with the tool VMFSGMAP:*

"ISPF v.3.2"
ISPDCSS   30000-300FF SR

"ISPF/PDF" v3.2.0
FLMDCSS   36000-36172 SR
ISRDCSS    30200-302FF SR

Note :For Only english Panels.  this is ok.

*But in this moment I have problems:*

When modifying the locations of the saved segments , the command "VMFSGMAP"
and command "q NSS map" showed different things:

For this problem I modify and delete  locations with VMFSGMAP tool for the
two products and define again with command DEFSEG with new locations,
but continuous seeing different things with both commands.

The VMFSGMAP command display only one live definition "saved segment above
of 16 mb" , and "q nss map" display two locations below of the 16MB line and
one above of the 16MB line.

*And I have the problem for ISPF/PDF saved segments,  I have one segment
above of the 16Mb and have one segment below of the 16 MB line.*

Above of the 16MB:

0105 FLMDCSS  DCSS       N/A    36000  36172   SR  S  00000   N/A       N/A

Below of the 16Mb:

0106 ISRDCSS  DCSS       N/A    00900  009FF   SR  A  00000   N/A
N/A

This for the same product ISPF/PDF v3.2.0

Outputs for commands "Q NSS MAP" and "VMFSGMAP"

COMMAND "Q NSS MAP"

0032 ISPDCSS  DCSS       N/A    00B00  00BFF   SR  A  00000   N/A       N/A
0105 FLMDCSS  DCSS       N/A    36000  36172   SR  S  00000   N/A       N/A
0106 ISRDCSS  DCSS       N/A    00900  009FF   SR  A  00000   N/A       N/A

Two segments in old locations "below of 16 Mb line" and one "above of 16 MB
line", this is incorrect, but the product not working before the
modifications, remember?.

*COMMAND "VMFSGMAP"*

Meg             300-MB          301-MB          302-MB          303-MB

St Name    Typ
0123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF
D ISPDCSS  DCS
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR1...............2...............3...............
D ISRDCSS  DCS DELETED

D FLMDCSS  DCS DELETED

==============================  End Segment Map
==============================

 Change Segment Definition
                                                            Lines 1 to 12 of
12

 OBJNAME....:  ISRDCSS

 DEFPARMS...:  DELETED 30200-302FF SR

 SPACE......:

 TYPE.......:  SEG

 OBJDESC....:

 OBJINFO....:

 GT_16MB....:  YES

 DISKS......:

 SEGREQ.....:

 PRODID.....:

 BLDPARMS...:  UNKNOWN

                             Change Segment Definition
                                                            Lines 1 to

 OBJNAME....:  FLMDCSS
 DEFPARMS...:  DELETED 36000-36172 SR
 SPACE......:
 TYPE.......:  SEG
 OBJDESC....:
 OBJINFO....:
 GT_16MB....:  YES
 DISKS......:
 SEGREQ.....:
 PRODID.....:
 BLDPARMS...:  UNKNOWN

                            Change Segment Definition

                                                           Lines 1 to 12 of
12

OBJNAME....:  ISPDCSS

DEFPARMS...:  30000-300FF SR

SPACE......:

TYPE.......:  SEG

OBJDESC....:

OBJINFO....:

GT_16MB....:  YES

DISKS......:

SEGREQ.....:

PRODID.....:

BLDPARMS...:  UNKNOWN

With this command view two segments DELETED and One segment with correct
locations, above of the 16 mb line, but tho others two segments is
deleted.???

I'm sorry, an excuse by this long long explanation, but is the only form of
which you can understand my problem and orient to me with this case.

Best regards

ATTE

Victor Hugo

--