On Tuesday, 06/23/2009 at 03:42 EDT, sunny...@wcb.ab.ca wrote:
> I set up dual Registration on racf  because we have dirmaint.
> According to Racf Program Directory 6.19 : I change CONFIGRC SAMPDVH AT
41f  TO
> 5VMDIR40 11F AS CONFIGRC DATADVH.
> So on 5VMDIR40 11f  there are two files:  CONFIG DATADVH and CONFIGRC
DATADVH

> My question is that should I change CONFIGFIGRC DATADVH to CONFIG
DATADVH and
> delete the original CONFIG?

I suggest that you don't use Dual Registration, but place USE_RACF=YES (?)
in your DATADVH file.  Then you can use the DIRMAINT panels (without
ISPF!) and DIRMAINT will call RACF whenever you add or delete users, add
or delete minidisks, etc.

Dual Registration is something I probably should have deleted from RACF
some time ago.  (sigh)