From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:26 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Find command

Richard, as you are using Pipelines as search engine, I hope you use the
OLDDATEREF parameter on the <SFS stage.  This way a search will not influence
the Last Reference date SFS carefully maintains.
I changed my LOOK package when we found SFS directories with last ref date of
almost all files set to a specific date.  We also created a PIEK EXEC that
avoids changing the SFS last ref date (PIEK in Dutch it is pronounced the same
as PEEK in English).

(my LOOK package is *not* on the download lib, but I have the similar well
known secrets)