I guess if I interpreted the instructions correctly it would work the first
time. The installation procedures say: Integrated 3270 Console. This is my
first install on a zSeries and I selected the Operating System Messages window
on the HMC. I'm used to it being referred to as the Integrated Console. I
talked to a co-worker and he got me straight :)

You all pointing to the code 1010 in the PSW got me going in the right
direction though. So thanks for that.

Billy