From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:09 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: z/VM mode LPARs

In a z10 LPAR that is defined as the new ZVM MODE with both CP and IFLs
in it, how do you define your virtual machines to run on the IFLs? I
can't find any directory statement that seems to do this for you.

And from this:  http://linuxvm.org/present/SHARE111/S9122bb.pdf
On page 17, it says:
First step, make virtual machines on IFL LPAR have virtual IFLs

But how?

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this