I would have thought that a directory entry of some sort would have been the
choice - a "if it isn't in the directory, it can't be done" sort of thing. The
DEFINE is class G meaning anybody can do it at any time, even though they do
not know what they are doing. (I am sure nobody would ever think of defining
the CPU as an IFL, IPLing CMS and running a tight CPU loop. Certainly there
would never be more than one of these at the same time.)

Regards,
Richard Schuh