We are trying to add an additional VTS library to one of our z/VM systems

running VSE guests.  I have made the updates to the RMCONFIG DATA (Add th
new drives) and DGTVCNTL DATA (Add additional RM_AUTO_LIBRARY)in
VMSYS:DFSMS.CONTROL.  On VGLIBSRV, I've updated the LIBCONFG LIST to
include the new library name and updated FSMRMVGC EXEC to add the
additional drives to the DRIVE_LIST_3490 variable.  This seems to be the

only required updates, yet when the VSE guest submits their jobs, the
VGLIBSRV console shows the following -

10:49:32.232091 New request type: QS CID=00000000 RID=VSE3SBX

10:49:32.267682 QS request complete. ID=0  RC=8 Reason=5026

10:49:32.325331 New request type: MV CID=00000001 RID=VSE3SBX

10:49:32.326188 MV request complete. ID=0  RC=8 Reason=5026

That reason code says

5026    Library not known       The library name specified in a request is

not found in the VGS library configuration file LIBCONFG LIST A. Update o
correct this file and retry the request.

With the one library defined, we have no issues at all with the drives

being attached to the VSE guest.  Only when trying to define the new VTS.

Once all the data is migrated, we will delete the old addresses.

What am I missing ??

Jeff Forte