Jeff,

Does VSE run DYNAM/T?

If so, the OWNER ID in the DSN must have the Library ID in the first byte and
the Scratch pool in the second byte. For example 30.

Data Set: P.RLWSAVE1                                       Password:
Type:     TAPE                                             Disk Filetype:

Ngens:             0  Retention:         1  Owner ID:  30  Lock:           NO

My tapes would be in Library 3 CHG3490 and in SCRATCH0 or category 80.

My LIBCONFG LIST:
1 CHH3490
2 CHH3590
3 CHG3490
4 CHG3590

DGTVCNTL DATA:
RM_AUTO_LIBRARY  CHH3490   B2114  WATERSR * AUTOMATED
RM_AUTO_LIBRARY  CHH3590   17759  WATERSR * AUTOMATED
RM_AUTO_LIBRARY  CHG3490   B1215  WATERSR * AUTOMATED
RM_AUTO_LIBRARY  CHG3590   12311  WATERSR * AUTOMATED

Ray Waters