From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Philip Hitti
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:48 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Download Vm Tape

Hi list all,,
We are running VM 5.4 first level and want to download Vm 5.4 tape as
II level user with the different intallation DASD lables of 540RES,
540spl and 540pag without any problem.  Does it require some special
authority or option to change the label of 540res so that there is no
duplicate volumes.
Does all the internal addresses of Volume lables will be changed in
the sytems files or we have to change the lables manually ??.
IBM says 540res cannot be changed.
Please advice
Regards
Philip

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.