I install maintenance, RSU 0902 at the moment, on a 2nd lvl system and then move it to the test and production lpars. When getting ready to move CMS, I compare the 2nd lvl 190 disk with the old 190 disks on the lpars. On the 2nd lvl system with z/VM 5.4 at RSU0902, there is no NUCXDROP MODULE. It's on the test and production lpars running z/VM 5.4 at the level it was installed last fall, RSU0801, I guess.

Could someone else take a look if you've installed 0902 on z/VM 5.4 and see if you've got it. Did I just do a "whoops" with the maintenance?

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University