From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Jim Bohnsack
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:51 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] NUCXDROP

I install maintenance, RSU 0902 at the moment, on a 2nd lvl system and
then move it to the test and production lpars.  When getting ready to
move CMS, I compare the 2nd lvl 190 disk with the old 190 disks on the
lpars.  On the 2nd lvl system with z/VM 5.4 at RSU0902, there is no
NUCXDROP MODULE.  It's on the test and production lpars running z/VM 5.4
at the level it was installed last fall, RSU0801, I guess.

Could someone else take a look if you've installed 0902 on z/VM 5.4 and
see if you've got it.  Did I just do a "whoops" with the maintenance?

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University