The same might be said for page space. Someone could access a dataspace enabled
directory and take up page space. We could easily take up 48G of page space
here by starting 24 machines that each access different d/s directories at 2G
each. And others could define storage from default to max. Then there are those
pesky V-disk users - they could increase the load on page space.

But I do agree that spool space should not enter into the equation when
determining if there is enough page space.

Regards,
Richard Schuh