I have a client in a small office in the UK that can not maintain a
TN3270 session (Hummingbird Host Explorer) back to our VM host here in
Ohio.  It connect briefly and displays the logo screen then drop before
he can enter a userid/password.   If he goes to another of our UK
offices, his PC connects perfectly.

I was thinking "network problem", yet he can connect to our OS/390
system fine and can even make the VTAM jump from there to the VM system
for a CMS session with no problem.

Any ideas on what we should be looking for?

Terry A. Moore
IT Project Manager

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation