On Monday, 09/21/2009 at 10:53 EDT, "Alan Altmark" wrote:

>It would still be edifying to learn if it is VM or the emulator that is

>terminating the connection.

Unfortunately (for inquisitive souls such as Alan) our network team has
already fixed the switch setting, so we shouldn't be getting the drops
any more.  If we do, getting a trace log from the emulator is the next
step.

Terry

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation