ext 35050

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:48 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Errors executing simple commands

Here is the screen shot

14:45:35 ID

14:45:35 HCPCMD001E Unknown CP command: ID

14:45:39 Q DISK

14:45:39 HCPCQV003E Invalid option - DISK

                                                            RUNNING
LPD1M911

Thank You,

Terry Martin

Lockheed Martin - Information Technology

z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning

Cell - 443 632-4191

Work - 410 786-0386

terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov <mailto:terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov>

WFH Tuesdays and Fridays