From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:48 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Errors executing simple commands

Here is the screen shot

14:45:35 ID
14:45:35 HCPCMD001E Unknown CP command: ID
14:45:39 Q DISK
14:45:39 HCPCQV003E Invalid option - DISK

                                                            RUNNING   LPD1M911

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Information Technology
z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning
Cell - 443 632-4191
Work - 410 786-0386
terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov<mailto:terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov>

WFH Tuesdays and Fridays