On Wednesday, 09/23/2009 at 02:49 EDT, "Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)"
<terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov> wrote:
> 14:45:35
ID
> 14:45:35 HCPCMD001E Unknown CP command:
ID
> 14:45:39 Q DISK

> 14:45:39 HCPCQV003E Invalid option -
DISK

TERM MODE VM.  If you become the system operator when you log on, you will
be TERM MODE CP.  There may have been a time in the dim recesses of Time
when this was actually useful, but it has since become a liability (IMO).

My PROFILE EXEC issue "CP TERMINAL MODE VM", though it could be handled by
COMMAND TERMINAL MODE VM in any directory profiles you have.