Just a note that with Linux guests -- you don't need to worry about
them...   they'll adjust their clocks on their own.   For other guests, you
can recycle them after issuing SET TIMEZONE.   VMUTIL can just be recycled
-- since it's already done the events and noted them in VMUTIL SCHEDULE - it
won't repeat them.

Scott