From: "Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)" [terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov]
Sent: 12/04/2009 11:57 PM EST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Automate z/VM RACF SMF process to z/OS

Mike,

I took your suggesstion and ran MDCHECK against a copy of the RACFVM 191 (A
disk) and there were no errors found. I assume I was to do this only on the 191
mini disk and not the whole pack which is broken up into multiple mini disks?

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Information Technology
z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning
Cell - 443 632-4191
Work - 410 786-0386
terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov

WFH Tuesdays and Fridays