From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Scott Rohling
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:10 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: FCOPY help

Try transferring without the fixed 1024 specification...  it should be
variable when it gets to z/VM

Scott

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Ed Zell <ewz...@illinoismutual.com>
wrote:

I am getting  DMSCPY068E Input file CLIVM740 PACKENG A1 not in packed
format

listfile clivm740 packeng a (all

FILENAME FILETYPE FM FORMAT LRECL       RECS     BLOCKS

CLIVM740 PACKENG  A1 F       1024        204         51

This is after doing   FTP  with   BINARY FIX 1024

And Roland, no, I did not receive CLIVM README file with any
instructions.

I am trying to solve a -833 referenced by PQ80184 where I need to
receive the
English version of the stored procedures to load into DB2 7.4.

If I am missing something simple, I apologize, but I can't seem to
process the file
from support.

Ed