As Loadparm: SYSC is less useful than SYSG
Loadparm:
 *SYSG *= start the SAPL screen on the "Integrated 3270 console"
 *SYSC *= won't work, SAPL know 3270's only
 *CONSSYSG *= bypasses SAPL screen, but telles CP to use the "Integrated
3270 console" as console
 *CONSSYSC *= bypasses SAPL and tells CP to use this linemode console as
console.