Phil, good to hear that a new opportunity has come your way....all the best, and have a Happy New Year, too.

DJ

On 12/29/2009 07:12 PM, Phil Tully wrote:
To All,

As of January 1, 2010, I will no longer work for IBM.

The past 5 + years have been a rewarding experience for me, but I have
found an opportunity that I could not ignore. The new situation will be
better for me professionally, and personally.

I will continue to work with VM and Linux on Z and will continue to be a
member of both listservs.

With regards to all the customers I have interacted with , Thank You. I
hope you learned half as much as I did.

Phil Tully

--
Dave Jones