You can get it from ICKDSF

control unit(370f) configure(display)
 CONTROL UNIT(370F) CONFIGURE(DISPLAY)
ICK00700I DEVICE INFORMATION FOR 370F IS CURRENTLY AS FOLLOWS:
          PHYSICAL DEVICE = 3390
          STORAGE CONTROLLER = 3990
          STORAGE CONTROL DESCRIPTOR = E9
          DEVICE DESCRIPTOR = 0C
          ADDITIONAL DEVICE INFORMATION = 4A001F3C
          TRKS/CYL = 15, # PRIMARY CYLS = 65520
ICK04000I DEVICE IS IN SIMPLEX STATE
ICK00091I 370F NED=002107.900.IBM.75.000000073321
ICK00706I SUBSYSTEM INFORMATION FOR 370F IS CURRENTLY AS FOLLOWS:
          SUBSYSTEM SERIAL NUMBER = 73320
          SUBSYSTEM IMAGE SERIAL NUMBER = 73321
          SUBSYSTEM IMAGE MACHINE TYPE = 2107
          SUBSYSTEM IMAGE PLANT OF MANUFACTURE = 75
          SUBSYSTEM ID = 3700
          CHANNEL CONNECTION ADDRESS = 0F
          PATHS/CLUSTER ID = N/A
          LSS NUMBER = 1A
          SYSTEM ADAPTER ID = 0130
          HOST LINK ADDRESS = C40B1306
ICK00001I FUNCTION COMPLETED, HIGHEST CONDITION CODE WAS 0
          11:13:18    01/19/10

ENTER INPUT COMMAND:

In this case it it IBM and serial number is 73320.

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation."