From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 16:09
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] z/VM 6.1 Delivery

Yes. This Step 2 left out the part about "Download to a PC". Being able
top get the material via FTP directly to a CMS disk would have been
nicer. And getting the pubs in PDF format is a royal pain, too. It would
be nice to be able to download a package and not have to go through the
License prompt for each document.

Regards,
Richard Schuh