From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Gabe Goldberg
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:22 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: End of an era

Mike Cowlishaw, developer of the REXX language, author of several books,
and IBM Fellow for quite some time, will take early retirement from IBM
March 5. It's hard to exaggerate -- or even grasp, really -- how much
REXX changed IBM computing and how those lucky enough to know REXX get
their work done.

.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.