thanks to all for the hints.

kind regards
Franz Josef Pohlen

Am 25.02.2010 14:08, schrieb Mark Pace:
You shouldn't have to do anything else. Activate the code, and then watch for the things we mentioned.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM, fjpohlen-maill...@gmx.de <mailto:fjpohlen-maill...@gmx.de> <fjpohlen-maill...@gmx.de <mailto:fjpohlen-maill...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    Thanks for the quick answers, but I think there is a
    misunderstanding of my question. After activating the license code
    on the DS8K, is there anything else to configure on the storage
    manager of the DS8K to get FLASHCOPY usable? For example, must I
    restart the DS8K or must I put a hook on any screen of the storage
    manager or whatever?

    kind regards
    Franz Josef Pohlen