From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Alan Altmark
Sent: March 9, 2010 10:51 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Checking if a CMS disk has changed

On Tuesday, 03/09/2010 at 09:57 EST, "Horlick, Michael"
<michael.horl...@cgi.com> wrote:
> So, I?m looking for a (super)quick resident CMS module that given a
virtual
> disk address can tell if that CMS disk needs to be re-accessed.

(pssst) Since the Other is out of the office right now, I will simply
casually point out as a matter of polite conversation that there is an
undocumented utility called DTCREACC on TCPMAINT 591.  It goes through the
list of accessed disks and reaccesses any that have changed.

Not that I would ever EVER suggest that anyone use it for their own
nefarious purposes.

(shhh!  here he comes....  Mum's the word...)

-- Chuckie