Currently we are running TUBES/GCS session manager.

Well, seems the company that took over Macro/4 is raising prices, as in double.

So, we are now looking at other VM/VTAM session managers.
Multiple TN3270 sessions really is going to be a hard sell.  We have some users
that have 10-15 sessions active.
Also, we have some coax users....

So, what products are out there, that:

1.  Can be used as VSE Consoles (i.e. dial vse 01f) and can support IPL'ing VSE
systems.
2.  Can switch between about two dozen sessions.
3.  Can keep all the sessions active, if the PC/Terminal is disconnected.
4.  Would be nice to do cross domain to VSE VTAM for CICS sessions.
5.  Support 3270 Model 2 thru Model 5 terminals.

A lot cheaper than $20K per year for Tubes/GCS.

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting