Hi Mike,
what CSS is Test in?  Maybe I got my 1's and 0's backwards... would
you paste, from the IOCP the RESOURCE PARTITION statement, CHPID 80
and the CNTLUNIT statement for CU 4000?
My read earlier was that CHPID 80 is currently defined in CSS 1 and I
assumed TEST was in CSS 0.
The modify adds the lpnames to the ACC/INIT lists.
We've 'spanned' channels channels here, where we first had to DEFine
in one CSS and then MODify for the second.

--
Gregg Reed
"No Plan, survives execution"