On Monday, 03/29/2010 at 02:02 EDT, "Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)"
<terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov> wrote:
> The problem that I am having is that I am receiving an Authority error
on the
> ADMINSTRATOR keyword. The Hotsite system we are on does not have RACF. I
tried
> removing the keyword but apparently there are other SUB parameters that
require
> the ADMIN keyword.

The DFSMSdss manual says that to use the ADMINISTRATOR keyword, all of the
following must be true:
o FACILITY class is active.
o Applicable FACILITY class profile is defined.
o You have READ access to that profile.

So while the hotsite may not have RACF, it has something else (ACF2, Top
Secret, ...), cuz you can't run z/OS without an ESM!  The other ESMs
manage classes and profiles, just like RACF does.