I haven¹t tried redefining the DCSS yet, but I have tried changing the
SAMPLE CONFIG SIZE from 1500 to 2000, and I¹ve tried increasing the virtual
machine size from 140meg to 256meg. Neither has any effect on the problem.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\