very large mondcss segments do not impact performance, only small ones do.

On Mar 30, 2010, at 11:21, RPN01 <nix.rob...@mayo.edu> wrote:

Our MONDCSS grew, perhaps too large, while fighting this type message a long time ago. Once the problem was resolved, we didn't attempt to back off the changes we'd made, and the large size doesn't seem to hurt anything at the moment. I know that ultimately, making the segment larger was not the answer
to the problem at the time, either.

Also, Mr. Nunsford says hello.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\